Friday, June 13, 2014

Currently: June 13, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Hearing... thunder. Just when I thought the rainy season would fail to materialize, here come the near-daily storms!

Hinting... isn't at all my style. I want for very little, but when I do, I make it clear. Makes life easier for everyone involved.

Hunting... for a very particular photo from my preschool graduation and having *no* luck locating it. That's the sort of thing that can drive a girl loony.

Hankering... for some Dunkin' Munchkins. We'll have to see what we can do about that this weekend.

Hoping... the Red Sox have turned some sort of corner on this season. Or can at least stop suffering from an identity crisis.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP