Thursday, June 19, 2014

Currently: June 19, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Watching... not enough DVR. Must remedy this over my long weekend. Too much good tv languishing there

Wearing... my "summer hybrid office" wardrobe. Finding anything that will prevent me from both melting when I walk outside and freezing when I'm working is nothing short of an annual six month challenge.

Wanting... all the fruit. There is something about fresh fruit in the summer that is so satisfying.

Waiting... for the end of this work day to arrive. Have I mentioned my three-day weekend? I have?

Winning... is not something that comes easily for my poor Red Sox this season. When it comes at all.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, June 23, 2014 3:54:00 PM  

I'm with you on the summer work wardrobe. When I was in your boat, I kept a sweater and heater in my cube, more for summer than winter. I would dress for outside, and then come inside and catch cold. Sigh.

I'm also with you on the fruit. I tend to go nuts at the store and then can't eat it all in the time I have before it goes bad. I like to have it with breakfast, lunch and dinner! Lately, I'm sticking to normal stuff, strawberries, blueberries and pineapple. Need to branch out! You know, something wild and exotic like kiwi! LOL! :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:50:00 AM  

Stacy: I try to make a rule of only getting one or two things (one that will need to be consumed over the next few days and one that will last a little longer), unless I am making a fruit salad. If I focus on what's on sale, it's usually the items that are at peak anyway, so they are extra good! I always tell myself that if I truly underestimate my fruit consumption, I can stop at the store and by more!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP