Thursday, April 3, 2014

Currently: April 3, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Reading... The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag. A Lenten daily devotional. Magazines. Blogs. Twitter. Facebook. I like to read.

Feeling... a vacation hangover. Boy howdy, am I. Getting back into the swing of the daily routine is exhausting (but worth it). There is laundry to catch up on, banking chores to handle, housework calling for my attention, work responsibilities to check on. I don't even know where to start!

Racing... through the airport to make a connection. And missing it by three minutes. No joke.

Using... fresh parsley from my planter by the handfuls and still there is more and more and more. Note to self: Parsley *really* likes the light on the front side of the house far more than the backside.

Smelling... the very last of the orange blossoms for this year. I am sad when they start to fade, but so grateful I have them to enjoy for even a short time.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP