Thursday, April 10, 2014

Currently: April 10, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Dropping... some happy in the mail for some people I care about.

Making... my husband's favorite soup, at his request. Well, technically, his second favorite. His clam chowder recipe is his favorite, but this is his favorite that I make.


Wearing... purple for the midweek Lent service.


Kissing... cooler weather goodbye. Upper 80s and humidity coming this weekend, and likely here for the duration of the 8-month Florida summer. Fire up the a/c!

Keeping... my plans for another round of Flower and Garden Fest, even though I have a crap ton of things I "should" be doing instead. I have limited weekend available for enjoying it and the "shoulds" can be worked in to other time slots.

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP