Thursday, April 17, 2014

Currently: April 17, 2014

This week at the Broken Road house...

Clearing... off my desk. We'll be away for a few days at the end of next week (funeral for one of T's family members) and I like to be as far ahead of the game as possible when I return to work.

Digging... into Ben and Jerry's Core in Salted Caramel. Step back a little or I will thwack you with my spoon!

Mixing... and matching odds and ends from our stockpile as we create the shortened menu for next week. We have some food items that need to be used to they don't spoil while we are away and we also need to make sure we aren't generating additional leftovers that will go to waste.

Reading... my Holy Week devotionals and thinking hard about ways I have fallen short.

Watching... as many shows as possible off the DVR so there is room for it to record everything while we're in Pennsylvania. This time of year is a challenge. We fall a bit behind on tv show viewing due to watching baseball. Typically, we can watch just enough to keep space available for whatever is set to record that night, but getting enough open to account for four days of recording without any viewing definitely requires some fancy footwork!

"Currently" is a weekly link-up, hosted by Ot & Et.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP