Monday, January 28, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: January 28, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**Finally, finally, *finally* some forward motion in Ted's story in how he met his wife. (How I Met Your Mother, ep13)

**The conflict in Once Upon a Time: Do I like Regina and Mr Gold? Do I feel sympathetic toward them? Or am I suspicious of their next dark mood?

**The love-hate relationship between Alicia Florrick and Louis Canning. You just never know what is going to transpire there. (The Good Wife)

**One of my favorite tv couples this season has to be Axl Heck and his new girlfriend. He is finally being adorable and less...gross teenage boy. (The Middle)

**I don't generally find Lily all that funny, but her whole "wahmbulance" bit (Modern Family, ep 13) was hilarious.

**I love that Sue is still Sue, but she's really starting to show some confidence in herself as well. (The Middle, ep 13)

**Private Practice did a fabulous job with the Amelia-and-James story. I love the way they've covered basically the same timeframe, give or take, but each episode has focused almost exclusively on one of the main characters, telling their whole story over the course of those weeks.

**Elsbeth episodes of The Good Wife. I love that she is such a quirky character!


**The "Frankenstein" ventures on Once Upon a Time. Frankenstein was not a fairy tale. This all just feels very...forced. Not a fan.

**The Caroline and Andy breakup. (2 Broke Girls)

**Cora's ability to morph into other characters. I often find flashback unsettling to watch, but this is downright mean. I am immediately suspicious of every character now, when Cora isn't actually in sight as herself. That's a frustrating way to watch tv. (Once Upon a Time)

**Cora and Rumplestiltskin sealing the deal with a kiss like old times? WHAT now?! *That* came out of left field. (Once Upon a Time)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP