Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Evening Filler

Since I have no interest in discussing anything to do with Ray Lewis or the Patriots (both topics turn my stomach), I will answer some questions posed by a blog pal.


1. What is your favorite brand of frozen pizza?
We don't eat frozen pizza. We either order out or bake it fresh.

2. What is your favorite item at McDonald’s?
The fries. Or maybe the hash browns.

3. Have you ever been to Disney Land or World?
Both. Multiple times. Many many more times to Disney World though, since I don't need to get on a plane to go there.

4. Favorite display in your local zoo.
I have only been to the nearest zoo once and I don't really remember much about it, but at Disney's Animal Kingom (natazu!), my favorite animals to watch are the white-cheeked gibbons.

5. Tastiest beer.
None for me thanks. I'll take a glass of wine or a cocktail or even a hard cider, but beer just doesn't appeal to my palate, no matter how many I try.

6. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Capturing "snapshots" of my life using various means of expression.

7. Favorite Beatles song?
Don't throw things at me, but the only Beatles song I like is "In My Life."

8. What’s better, original 3 Star Wars movies, or newest 3?
If forced to watch any, the original movies. When I saw the first prequel, I fell asleep. I never saw the others.

9. What was your favorite pet?
I have only had one. Casey, my cocker spaniel in my Former Life. He was pretty awesome, but he stayed there. I honestly don't miss having the demands of a pet. I like animals just fine, but it's not a responsibility I am considering repeating any time in the foreseeable future.

10. Tic Tacs, breath mint or candy?
Kind of a lame excuse for either, in my opinion. If I want a breath mint, I opt for the curiously strong Altoids. If I want candy, it will be chocolate.

11. Tic Tacs, favorite flavor?
It's been more than a decade since I've had a Tic Tac. I don't even know what the flavors are anymore!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP