Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2012: Top 5s

Top 5 Favorite Color Combinations of 2012
1. barn red and chocolate brown
2. robin's egg blue and tan
3. orange and cream
4. apple red, brown and copper orange (our wedding colors!)
5. coral and khaki

Top 5 Biggest Purchases of 2012
1. House
2. All new appliances (stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, washer and dryer)
3. Wedding
4. Transmission for T's truck
5. Couch and loveseat


Top 5 Favorite Television Shows of 2012
1. Parenthood
2. Blue Bloods
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Scandal
5. Person of Interest

Top 5 Favorite Memories of 2012
1. The first kiss at our wedding ::happy sigh::
2. Exploring San Francisco with Nichole and Daniel
3. Our rehearsal dinner
4. Walking into our house for the first time following the closing
5. Seeing our house decorated with Christmas lights

Top 5 Scents of 2012
1. Twisted Peppermint (Bath and Body Works)
2. Red Berry and Cedar (Yankee Candle)
3. Vanilla Apricot (Bath and Body Works)
4. Blueberry Scone (Yankee Candle)
5. Spring and Renewal (Febreeze)

Top 5 Most Played Songs According to My iTunes
1. The Shape of Us by Ian Britt
2. Overwhelmed by Tim McMorris
3. I Love Her First by Heartland
4. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz
5. God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton

3 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Friday, January 18, 2013 4:24:00 PM  

That's a fun list!
I love that song God Gave Me You...do you know who wrote it? Interesting tidbit; it was written by contemporary christian artist Dave Barnes, in 2010 I think. I have it on one of his cd's. He grew up in Mississippi! He's mid 30's I think, hubby and I went to same college as his dad and Don knew him then. The family later moved from MS (his dad was a pastor). I've liked all his stuff I've heard, my daughter likes him too and has been to a couple of his concerts. Blake Shelton covered it in 2011 and it probably became more popular then. More than you wanted to know!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 18, 2013 5:22:00 PM  

Not at all, Gail! I think it's fun to know trivia like that. As for Blake Shelton, I've actually been a fan of *his* since before he was anyone. He played a concert during Food & Wine Fest way back when and I immediately fell in love with his music.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP