Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013: Resolutions My Way

I've stated multiple times that I don't care for the concept of resolutions, but then I saw a blog post that inspired me to put together my final "January kick-off/year-in-review" post. And, really, I think it's not only quite do-able for me, but it fits into my preference for more "fun" goals *and* it adds a new "dimension" to something I enjoy already. And so I present:

My Disney Resolutions

1. Visit New Fantasyland. It's already been open for roughly six weeks. As an Annual Passholder, there should be no reason I haven't seen it with my own eyes. This is top of the list.

2. I have been eyeballing the cupcakes available all over property for several years now. I will try one of them this year.

3. Not counting the newly re-imagined Test Track or recently unveiled parts of Fantasyland, I want to find at least five new details or perspectives to photograph WDW that I haven't before.

4. I want to eat at two restaurants I haven't yet. There are so many amazing places to eat on property that it's easy to return again and again to the same locations. But each of these places was a "first time" once. I wonder what else I am missing!

5. The past few years, I haven't been managed to follow through on a tradition I've really enjoyed. This year, I will visit at least five resort hotels when they are decked out in their Christmas finery, and at least one of them will be one from the list I haven't been to before.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP