Sunday, January 13, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: January 13, 2012

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**I love how they tied Ruby's story together (Once Upon a Time) and how they make her such a likable character.

**The chemistry between Snow and David in pretty much any scene following the breaking of the curse. (Once Upon a Time)

**Mousy, meek Mary Margaret is gone, gone, gone, and Snow is one of my favorite characters on tv right now. (Once Upon a Time)

**The Queen of Hearts. Cora. Flipping *brilliant*. (Once Upon a Time, ep 9)

**Ding dong, LaGuerta's gone! Now, if the final season of Dexter could just put Quinn out of my misery early on, I will consider it a success.

**The entire "What to My Wondering Eyes" episode of Parenthood. The way the family came together. Adam's vulnerability. The way Zeek restored the magic of Christmas. Amber making a very difficult and mature decision about her relationship with Ryan. Sarah and Hank (as much as I loved Sarah and Mark).

**I am loving the heck out of Charlotte in this final season of Private Practice. Her character development has been outstanding.

**Olivia Pope's style (Scandal). Holy cow, does she always look amazing.


**Alex's ex-fiancee creeped me out with how they cast someone with so many of the same mannerisms as Whitney. Even her profile had a lot of the same qualities. I'm not sure if that was intentional or accidental. (Whitney, ep 5)

**I am no fashion expert, but what in the name of Heidi Klum was happening on Lily's head?? If hair could be described as violent, that would be it. Terrifying. (Whitney, ep 5)

**I'm not sure I can recall a more uncomfortable exchange in recent television than the one that happened between Quinn and Jamie at the New Year's Eve party. YUCK. (Dexter, ep 12)

2 with their own thoughts:

andie,  Monday, January 14, 2013 9:50:00 AM  

loved olivia popes long white gloves in the last episode!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 14, 2013 9:53:00 AM  

I have two episodes left to go to be caught up, but I will be sure to watch for them!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP