Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Right Now: October 26, 2010

Outside my window... it is hot & humid again. What gives, Mother Nature??

I am thinking... I preferred having the a/c off & the windows open in the evening.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to complain about having an air conditioner to run in the first place.

From the kitchen... came frustration tonight. The romaine leaves were smaller than they had appeared. The baking dish I chose wasn't quite big enough. The fish kept coming unwrapped. I let my frustration get the best of me & I got a little snappish. Dinner turned out yummy, though, my mood improved and apologies were issued, so it was all good in the end.

I am wearing... boxer shorts & a tank top. Because it's hot. Again. Hmph.

I am creating... a lot of medically-related paperwork. Sheesh.

I am going... to root for the Rangers in the World Series.

I am reading... more from the stack of backlogged magazines.

I am hoping... the 10-day forecast is not giving me false hope that it will cool down again. Seems as though every day the cool weather stays to the last 3 days of the forecast & never gets any closer.

I am hearing... the sound of my own typing & the whoosh of the a/c kicking on.

Around the house... are ghosts & pumpkins. My seasonal decor makes me smile.

One of my favorite things... really cold grapes.

I don't understand... why the phrasing of proposed amendments on the ballots has to be so confusing. Just say it in plain English so we know what we're voting for. We don't all have legal degrees.

I wish... the Yankee Candle store was in the mall that is closer to me. I don't like the other mall.

A few plans for the rest of the week... World Series viewing, a hair cut, and some WDW!

A picture to share...

Brandi & I fiesta'd with Donald! This is the one & only photo of me so far this month, so I'm going to have get on the ball with that or my monthly snapshot post for October is going to have an empty spot (or a duplicate photo).

1 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, October 28, 2010 3:23:00 PM  

I love the top you're wearing!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP