Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Right Now: October 19, 2010

Outside my window... there is a raccoon stalking my door. Ahem.

I am thinking... I may never have a fully functioning work computer ever again at this rate.

I am thankful for... a full refrigerator. And freezer. And pantry.

From the kitchen... are a whole bunch of new recipes lately!

I am wearing... blue & white striped pajama pants & an orange tank top.

I am creating... a large stack of recycling with all the magazines I am plowing through at work, passing time between answering phone calls.

I am going... to need a snack soon.

I am reading... magazines, magazines, magazines.

I am hoping... for a Roy Halladay-Cliff Lee World Series.

I am hearing... some baseball on tv & a raccoon scratching around outside.

Around the house... it is finally looking like Autumn, after I got around to putting up my decorations. I love all my pumpkins!

One of my favorite things... is the unexpected. On my way into church Sunday morning, I saw one lone tiny red leaf lying on the sidewalk. The leaves don't change down here the way they do in many other places, so spotting a tiny glimpse of Autumn when it wasn't expected made me smile all day.

I don't understand... how the *inside* of my glasses gets so dirty. What is possibly touching my lenses on that side?!

I wish... my doctor's office would CALL ME BACK already.

A few plans for the rest of the week... cheering for the Rangers & the Phillies, and Round Three of Food & Wine Fest!

A picture to share...

Teeny tiny Food & Wine Fest! Hee!

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:41:00 PM  

are you SURE it's a raccoon and not a wee skeleton beastie?

Jeanne Friday, October 22, 2010 9:18:00 PM  

Aren't magazines wonderful! I have a huge stack beside my bed that I work on between innings hehe. I've moved my blogging back to blogspot by the way and the link from my name goes to my new home.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP