Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Right Now: October 12, 2010

Outside my window... is the most beautiful sunset.

I am thinking... it's good to have Troy back in Florida. It's way too quiet here when he's away.

I am thankful for... being another year older. It sure beats the alternative.

From the kitchen... came a super simple dinner tonight. Some nights you just need that.

I am wearing... black cargo capri pants & a black tank top.

I am creating... happiness.

I am going... to watch Big Bang Theory on the DVR in a few minutes. I still can't believe I resisted watching this show for so long, thinking it wouldn't be funny!

I am reading... an old issue of Better Homes & Gardens magazine.

I am hoping... to see a World Series featuring a Cliff Lee-Roy Halladay match up!

I am hearing... the background noise of Jeopardy. I don't know hardly any of the answers tonight. I don't like when this show makes me feel dumb. Hmph.

Around the house... there is laughter.

One of my favorite things... is comfortable routine.

I don't understand... why we cannot get a computer to function properly for me at work.

I wish... I could tell you what my birthday wish is, but you know the rule!

A few plans for the rest of the week... trying a new recipe on Wednesday, going out for my birthday dinner on Friday & Round Two of Food & Wine Festival on Saturday.

A picture to share...

33 birthday cakes ago.

1 with their own thoughts:

kreed Monday, October 25, 2010 10:08:00 AM  

Big Bang Theory is great, isn't it?

Your Food and Wine Fest posts always make me wish I was there to sample some of those tasty little treats! I am so very excited that we will be heading back to WDW next year during Food and Wine Fest partly so I can satisfy my craving for a little taste of the world!

Now I am going to go try to figure out who Troy is...I think I must have missed something during my lack of blog reading lately...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP