Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Want Wednesday: October 13, 2010

**I Want the football & baseball hats. And a wee little noggin upon which to place them. Just because seriously? I cannot take how adorable they are.


**I Want one of these iPod Touch capsule cases although I have no idea which photo I would ever choose. I just think they are so cool.


**I Want to glitter things.

**I Want a casserole pot that is versatile enough to be used on the stove *and* in the oven.


**I must be feeling crafty, because as soon as I saw these lanterns, I Wanted to make some.

5 with their own thoughts:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle Thursday, October 14, 2010 12:53:00 PM  

Those are some seriously cute hats! Love them! Might need to look up a pattern for those!

penuttpie Monday, November 01, 2010 10:01:00 PM  

i was flipping through the martha stewart living magazine last night and stumbled upon the glitter ad. i. want. it. too. :)
see dawn?? i'm pretty sure we'd be great friends!!

penuttpie Monday, November 01, 2010 10:01:00 PM  

and by great friends i mean, duh, we are friends! but we'd obviously have tons of fun hanging out and crafting :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP