Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: November 2009

photo of me
ummm... ummm... i have no good excu... WAIT!! there *is* a photo of me from this month but it's on Renee's phone! ha. at least i don't have to say there isn't one at all this time.

1) current candle scents:
Fall Festival. Autumn Gold. Lakeside Birch.

2) what i am currently reading:
"Joy in Mudville: The Big Book of Baseball Humor" (Mort Gerberg). "Watching Baseball: Discovering the Game Within the Game" (Jerry Remy with Corey Sandler).

3) newest music i added my playlist:
"All I Ask for Anymore," Trace Adkins. "Laughed Until We Cried," Jason Aldean. "You Found Me," The Fray. "Your Smiling Face" and "Who Comes This Night," James Taylor. "Hope Now," Addison Road. "Hello," Schulyer Fisk. "I'd Rather Be With You," Joshua Radin. "Lucky," Jason Mraz with Colbie Caillat. "As I Lay Me Down," Sophie B Hawkins. "Need You Now," Lady Antebellum. "What Are You Doing New Years Eve" and "Merry Christmas Darling," by The Carpenters. and a whole bunch of Christmas music by Straight No Chaser, including "The Christmas Can-Can" and "The 12 Days of Christmas."

4) movies i saw:
The Bourne Ultimatum. Mr Brooks. Disney's A Christmas Carol. Auntie Mame. To Catch a Thief. The Time Traveler's Wife.

5) something yummy i made this month:
Romaine-Wrapped Tilapia with Red Onion and Capers.

6) someplace i ate out this month:
at the Pacific Club for Nichole's birthday! so.freaking.yummy.

7) something that made me cry:
the Publix Thanksgiving commercials. they get me every time.

8) something that made me laugh:
"The 12 Days of Christmas" by Straight No Chaser. especially the ending. seriously, laughed until i cried.

9) something i looked forward to this month:
Thanksgiving dinner. i have been lucky enough to be invited to some of the most incredible holiday meals, possibly ever.

10) something i am thankful for:
those days when my heart is full to the point of bursting.

11) something i want to remember about this month:
there are still good people in this world, despite the way it seems sometimes.

12) a photo i took this month:

6 with their own thoughts:

Fidgeting Gidget Wednesday, December 02, 2009 11:32:00 AM  

First of all, I must not have been commenting much lately because I'm just noticing the revamp of the header. I.Love.It.

Secondly, Merry Christmas Darling is my favorite Christmas song EVER.

Nichole M Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:44:00 PM  

You made the romaine wrapped tilapia, too? Wasn't it yummy?

that's a great photo!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:12:00 PM  

Gidget: No worries, you've had stuff going on. It's about to be changed again soon, so I'm glad you got to see it before it's gone! ;-)

Nichole: I'm glad Daniel sent that recipe my way! It was SO yummy! I am still working through editing the other Thanksgiving photos too--I'll get them up soon! ;-)

Janet Tuesday, December 08, 2009 12:06:00 PM  

Love your new header and the pic in this entry!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP