Thursday, December 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 336:365

1. the warmth of memories filling my mind, of childhood Christmases and holidays past.

2. traditions. new & old.

3. the Christmas Eve Candlelight service.

4. the movie "It's a Wonderful Life." even though the ending makes me tear up every time.

5. gifts which can only be seen with the heart.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, December 28, 2009 12:42:00 PM  

Wonderful traditions :) I love to watch It's a Wonderful Life every year too (we did on Christmas Eve night), and I cry every.single.year! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 28, 2009 1:07:00 PM  

Stacy: The end gets me every time, when they are all bringing him the money to help!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP