Thursday, December 10, 2009

feast your eyes.

yes, it took me just over two weeks to get these uploaded & onto my blog. i underestimated how busy i would be! Nichole has the Thanksgiving menu on her blog, so you'll have to pop over there for a full description--we made a deal that if she handled the words, i would provide the pictures, as a collaborative post of sorts--so here is my contribution. yay teamwork!

The Table


Appetizers




Soup & Salad



The Carving



The Main Event




The Drama

those are fire engines & on-lookers , in case that's not obvious without having been there.

The Candle Garden


and ummm...dessert was devoured by candlelight & i seem to have forgotten to take a photo before gobbling its deliciousness up. oops.

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 11, 2009 1:57:00 PM  

That looks fantastic!

Nichole M Friday, December 11, 2009 2:53:00 PM  

These turned out really great! Especially the candle garden. :-)

Oh, and I seem to recognize your Christmas banner!

Rachel Friday, December 11, 2009 6:56:00 PM  

That is the most gorgeous table setting and dinner I have ever seen.... seriously.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 14, 2009 8:52:00 AM  

Nichole: I am going to try to remember to forward you the photos so you have them. If I don't do it in the next couple of days, remind me. My brain is a little scattered the last couple of weeks with all the Christmas prep. And yes, you do recognize the Christmas banner! ;-) That is one of my all-time favorite photos & I have been trying to make it work in a banner (it's vertical) for ages!

Rachel: And trust me when I say, the photos nowhere near do it justice. It's absolutely amazing.

Lisa Michelle Monday, December 14, 2009 10:09:00 PM  

Looks divine! I do love the banner on your blog! Very nice!

kreed Tuesday, December 15, 2009 1:24:00 AM  

It looks like an amazing meal and I am sure it was even better than it looks.

I must, however, have missed your post about the adventure involving fire trucks...Wow!

*krystyn* Tuesday, December 15, 2009 10:02:00 AM  

Wowsers!!! They go all out huh? I'm glad you have such a nice time every year with them!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:46:00 AM  

kreed: If you click through the link to Nichole's blog, the story is there. ;-)

K: It is an unbelievable treat for all the senses! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP