Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Want Wednesday: December 2, 2009

**I Want a red poinsettia. i get one every year, in honor of my Gram. she loved them & we would give her one every year for the Christmas season. now i get one for myself in memory of her. i do the same thing at Easter with an Easter lily.

**these are the Christmas DVDs I Want for my personal collection:


**I Want these two prints from Studio Mela in my bathroom:
The Little Family

Count the Waves


*I Want this Christmas Tree Forest pillow from Quiltish

9 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Wednesday, December 02, 2009 1:16:00 PM  

I love those prints! Especially the first one!!

Great want list!

Nichole M Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:41:00 PM  

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

carissajade Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:05:00 PM  

You definitely need Elf in your collection!! And those are adorable paintings! I just came here by way of Jessica... love the site!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:18:00 PM  

Valerie: I have such a love-hate relationship with Etsy! Hee!

Nichole: I need to see that movie again! I can't come up with a good quote-reply from memory!

carissajade: Thanks for stopping by! =)

Thirty Something Girl Thursday, December 03, 2009 6:01:00 AM  

Elf, such a fabulous film! If it's on over christmas (more than likely) then I'll definitely be watching or recording!!! Love the christmas tree pillow too. x

kreed Thursday, December 03, 2009 8:41:00 PM  

How have you survived without some of those holiday DVD's in your collection - they are classics! I hope Santa brings you everything you want!:)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 04, 2009 9:26:00 AM  

kreed: I wait for them to air on tv, then DVR for season-long enjoyment. ;-)

*krystyn* Monday, December 07, 2009 9:58:00 AM  

I was going to ask the same question Kreed did!! How do you not already have a copy of Elf? Although, like you, I tend to watch it when it's on TV as opposed to using my DVD.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP