Thursday, December 17, 2009

Grace in Small Things 329:365

1. a poinsettia appeared on my desk at work today!

2. my work computer came back late this afternoon after being fixed yet again.

3. remembering to bring magazines to work with me to pass the computer-less time.

4. a mysterious box appeared in the mail yesterday from Giuseppina! it is now waiting under my tree for Christmas morning.

5. watching classic Christmas tv specials.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

J-Dawg's Realm Friday, December 18, 2009 6:35:00 PM  

I like the new Christmas banner. i say new only because I havent had time to keep up on blog readings of late...so its the first I am seeing it.

Ted D Friday, December 18, 2009 8:47:00 PM  

We just got done watching "Frosty", Dawn. It's funny; same stuff we watched as kids I'm watching with mine!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:56:00 AM  

J: It's fairly new. ;-) Put it up the first week of the month. And thanks! =)

Ted: I love that they've stuck around & are able to be passed from one generation to the next. Even without kids, it wouldn't feel like Christmas if I didn't make the time to sit down & reminisce with these old "friends" from my childhood. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP