Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Want Wednesday: December 30, 2009

**i absolutely love art that depicts the change of seasons, so it stands to reason that I Want Four Seasons prints found in erinjane illustrations on Etsy

**I Want it to be baseball season.

**I Want a dining room & to find a cool collection of dishes to hang on the wall, something like this. i think it's such an appropriate way to decorate a room dedicated to eating!


**I Want some of these magnetic page clips. i have a cute little ducky one that Nichole shared with me but i find that i have more than one book going at a time lately & i could really use some more.

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, January 04, 2010 4:08:00 PM  

Oh no way!!! I use those page clips, but mine have penguins on them. So cute!! I got them at my local Barnes & Noble. If you can't find them by you, let me know and I'll gladly pick some up for you.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 05, 2010 9:27:00 AM  

K: We don't have a Barnes & Noble near me. Just a Books-a-Million and they only have regular bookmarks right now. I love the little page clips though!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:52:00 PM  

Ooh! I have those EXACT page clips! I just got them.. I was ordering stuff from Amazon for Christmas and had to make a last minute order. The item was like 22 or 23 bucks, and I just hate to pay for shipping from Amazon, so I always try to find something to bump it over the $25 mark. I added those clips from my wish list, as a stocking stuff for me! They're sooo cute :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP