Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things 328:365

1. the work Christmas cards are *finally* finished.

2. the solitaire app on my iPod. without it i would have gone insane from boredom or fallen asleep at my desk with no computer all day.

3. a bag of Bath & Body Works goodness appeared on my desk at work today!

4. *all* my baking is done now!

5. packing Christmas cookies in my lunch.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Friday, December 18, 2009 3:35:00 PM  

Computer died? I *wondered* where you were!

Jeanne Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

I have got to get off this computer and do our cards!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:54:00 AM  

Nichole: Yeah, my work one, AGAIN. And I was so busy doing Christmas prep at home that I was barely online at all for about five days! It's easier to be online from work where I am "chained to my desk" all day, as opposed to home where the things I need to do require that I be away from the computer, even if I am logged in.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP