Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grace in Small Things 332:365

1. seeing everyone's snow photos.

2. a refreshingly chilly day here in Florida.

3. my stash of wrapping paper for Christmas. i have lots of options & i love seeing them all standing at attention in my wrapping paper storage container.

4. everything's wrapped & under the tree!

5. getting a good inventory of all my wrapping supplies so that i only stock up on what i need. i love feeling organized & knowing i won't end up with three new packages of tags when i have more than enough already but no silver ribbon.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:41:00 AM  

I sadly cannot admire my wrapping goodies from afar as I must stash them in places where both the cats and a 22 month old cannot get them. Heck, I can't even put the presents under the tree. Boo!!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 22, 2009 1:40:00 PM  

K: Mine get put away but I love seeing them when I have my supplies out for wrapping purposes!

Valerie Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:51:00 AM  

Can you pass some of that organization my way?

penuttpie Wednesday, December 23, 2009 11:09:00 PM  

can i just tell you how darn jealous i am that you are done wrapping?? i haven't even started!! :(
but at least i'm done shopping!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP