Friday, December 4, 2009

Grace in Small Things 316:365

1. my Hallmark "Joyful Tidings" angels.

2. i decorated my tree tonight. i love my tree. i love all my ornaments. i could just sit & stare at my happy shiny tree for hours.

3. the colorful lights of the tree reflecting off the silver garland around the window & all the sparkly ornaments.

4. eating on dinner--a super simple dinner of frozen waffles--on my Christmas plates makes everything feel more festive.

5. a box full of Yankee Candle goodness from my god daughter--and permission to open my gift early so i can enjoy them all month long! medium-sized jars of Hollyberry (a favorite retired scent, back just for the holidays), Christmas on the Beach, North Pole and Christmas Cupcake!


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:51:00 PM  

Nichole: I really like Christmas Cupcake too--which, if you've smelled it, should not shock you. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP