Tuesday, August 1, 2006

unsatisfied

there's nothing like the disappointment of being STARVING & thinking you are sitting down with a container of your favorite flavor of yogurt--white chocolate raspberry--to open the container and find...orange creme. which you would not have intentionally purchased but must not have been paying attention.

i ate it. it wasn't bad. kind of like...creamsicles.

but when you have your mind set on eating something...and then you have to settle for something else...it just isn't satisying.

i am still hungry...

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:28:00 AM  

I know exactly what you mean, I've done that before. You have your heart and taste buds set on one thing and then it's just sort of a letodwn. I love that Yoplait White Chocolate Strawberry one, but the orange is not bad. You hit the nail on the head, it does sort of taste like a creamsicle!

Chele76 Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:06:00 PM  

I had white chocolate raspberry dannon light 'n fit about an hour ago! It was ME!!! I took it! LOL

Anonymous,  Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:36:00 PM  

I totally hear you. There is nothing worse than warming up your taste buds for... say... Mexican food and your friend telling you that you're going for Vietnamese food. The best dishes will just not cut it!

Jill Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:20:00 AM  

Yeah no kidding. It's like you get full on something "wrong", but don't want to stop eating because you haven't had what's right.

Dawn Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:16:00 PM  

Something like that can almost make me cry! I can so relate!

take care,
Dawn

*krystyn* Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:56:00 AM  

Oh- major bummer on that one! Sorry!

Beefy Tuesday, August 08, 2006 6:11:00 AM  

I hate when that happens. But creamsicle's are awesome.

Speaking of which, that's my favorite drink... if you can find a bar that makes it right. If not, get the "poor man's creamsicle." That would be a shot of Captain Morgan's and orange juice on ice. YUM.

But now I wanna try white chocolate raspberry. That sounds yummy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP