Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ten on Tuesday: August 15, 2006



10 Things I Hate Doing

1. saying goodbye
2. cleaning the shower
3. throwing up
4. feeling like i am not in control of myself
5. HazMat reports
6. crying in front of (almost) anyone
7. disappointing people
8. being late
9. accepting help
10. riding any sort of amusement ride that involves dropping or the simualtion thereof

4 with their own thoughts:

Jill Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:57:00 PM  

Oh yeah - I hate all that stuff too! Except #5 - I don't know what that is!

*krystyn* Wednesday, August 16, 2006 8:49:00 AM  

Um-let's see, I hate a lot of those too, especially throwing up, which thankfully I don't do often and which ultimately is why I don't drink alcohol.

Question: is #7 an adjective or a verb?

Oh-of course I completely disagree with #10 as I am a roller coaster junkie..but we've already discussed that. :-)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

I especially agree with 4,6,7, and especially 8. 10 I like kind of, but I don't like the crazy ones like they have at Six Flags.

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:44:00 PM  

Okay, I gotta tell you...*Technically* you could do all of those things except #10 all at the time same time you know...not saying it would be pretty or anything or that I advise it, just saying that if you have to do *one* of them, you can soften the blow by imagining doing more than one at the same time!

Always here to help my friends.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP