Saturday, August 19, 2006

Friday Fill-in: August 19, 2006

courtesy of Divine Reality

little bit of catching up...

August 18, 2006

My friends are, hands down, the *best* friends in the whole entire world & i am beyond lucky to have them in my life.

I was the first child born to my parents, and because of this i think i have a very strong sense of responsibility.

When I was 16, I had a boyfriend whose mother thought i was the devil incarnate & she went out on a movie date with us & sat in the middle and I'll never forget it!

Plans and schedules are wonderful tools, as long as they are written in pencil & have the built-in flexibility.

I'm happy when things are calm & peaceful.

This weekend, I'm going to do my laundry & the grocery shopping--what? you thought i was going to say something different?!

Augst 11, 2006

Laughter inspired by my friends is my favorite form of therapy.

I wish my blog was a little more cooperative at times, when i am posting, but other than that, i *love* my blog!

If you get my voice mail, you'll hear that i can't get to the phone right now.

My life would be so much easier if it just made sense...

I smell like Vanilla Bean Noel, of course!

Friday is the best day for staying up late.

August 4, 2006

It's a nice day for a .

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to email. LOL!

If I had a sandwich right now, I would eat it.

I need someone, somebody to help me figure this out...

I was thinking about the Red Sox and I was hoping they would have one at least one game yesterday.

And all the roads we have to walk along are so much easier when we realize we don't have to walk alone.

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, August 20, 2006 2:41:00 AM  

Fridays are indeed the best day for staying up late... :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP