Thursday, August 17, 2006

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, edition 11: Randomness




Thirteen Bits of Complete Randomness from the World of Dawn


1) i drink anywhere from 75-100 ounces of water a day.

2) i have a "baby" brother that is almost 22 years younger than me.

3) both of my parents are on their third marriages.

4) for the first time in my adult life, i *love* my job. LOVE.

5) i have a folder in "my Favorites" called "morning". i visit these bookmarked sites every single day while i eat my breakfast.

6) i have never been further west than Louisiana; my grandparents visted all 48 of the contiguous United States.

7) i prefer to write in black ink. i carry 2 pens with me. if someone hands me a pen with blue ink, i will use one of my own pens. unless i start writing before i realize the ink is blue--can't write in 2 different color inks on one page!!

8) as much as i love football, i have never attended a live NFL game & i don't ever want to. i would much rather watch from the comfort of my own home, where i can see everything up close & there's no one spilling beer on me or trampling me in a drunken haze.

9) i haven't taken a single photo since August 5th.

10) i hate shoe-and-purse-shopping. (i know! i know!)

11) i am a creature of: habit. ritual. tradition. organization.

12) if you want to make me really cranky: disrupt my schedule. write on my calendar. mess with one of my lists.

13) this is NOT to say that i cannot be: laid back. spontaneous. flexible.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


8 with their own thoughts:

K Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:49:00 AM  

Wow. I simply cannot imagine #10!

I'm happy for you about #4! That's great!!

Have a good Thursday!! :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:51:00 AM  

Ugh my 9 year old likes to "make notes" in my calender and it sends me off the deep end. I have 3 pairs of shoes and if necessary that's the way it will stay and my purse is 2 years old.

There is nothing at all wrong with you!! Happy TT I played too!

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:52:00 AM  

I realised to late I did my web address wrong sorry.

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:57:00 AM  

Good for you on the water, I never quite make it. And as much as you love NFL, I can't believe you haven't been to a game!

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:11:00 PM  

I *love* shoe and purse shopping and I am a *guy*. This is not right...

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:46:00 PM  

What a totally terrific list! I love learning new things about my blog buddies :)

On the water, WOWZERS, I would float away if I drank that much liquid a day, LOL!

I totally prefer blue pens, dislike the black ones. But we're alike on the lists, routine, don't mess with my schedule stuff.

Football is better from your own home, but you should definitely go to one in person for the experience. I have had lots of beer spilled on me, but I still enjoyed going, there's a certain frenetic fun energy you totally need to experience in person!

I hate purse and shoe shopping too. And don't even get me started on underwear and bra shopping, LOL.

I've posted before about how routine-oriented and how much habit, ritual, etc mean to me. We're definitely cut from the same cloth there, girl

Great Thursday Thirteen!!!!

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:41:00 PM  

That pen thing cracked. me. up.

I am going to send you a whole box of black pens. One. pen. at. a. time! :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:09:00 PM  

#7: You're as crazy as I am! (Secret Whisper: I can even crave for a certain pen....)

#10: I don't know how many years I've been trying to get some shoes that will actually fit my foot. I don't understand why the shoe factorys don't make them.
Cause: Rather narrow, long foot. If I get the right shoe size (length) they get to wide for me. *sigh*
Measure: I once went all to Milano in Italy in the purpose to buy shoes! And I bought 6 pairs! We're I happy?!! I may soon have to go to Italy again, they begin to be worned out....

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP