Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Madness: August 14, 2006

brought to you by Monday Madness

Monday, August 14, 2006

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house?
right now? two. both of the ever adorable Little Miss Baby Girl. there will be more. eventually...

2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture?
i just moved! not at all! LOL

3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day?
::picks self up off of floor from laughing:: it is open. all day long. i check it every time it tells me there is a new message. which is...a LOT.

4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day?
ummmm...probably once during every waking clock hour at some point. a lot of my job is dependent on the clock. when i am looking forward to something, i tend to check every 10-15 minutes. and when i am enjoying myself, not at all...

5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?
here is where it is good to have the receptionist hat. i can actually make up excuses about why *I* can't take a phone call!! LOL and i have the special privilege of fielding telemarketer phone calls at work too. i tell you...nothing is sacred.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, August 14, 2006 12:05:00 PM  

Well, I do believe great minds think alike on #3 and #4, hehehe! I check my email constantly, as long as I'm awake, and I think after reading your comment on the clock/watch, I probably look at the time more often than I realize :)

Great answers, Dawn!!! Have a wonderful day ;)

Anonymous,  Monday, August 14, 2006 12:50:00 PM  

I laughed on your #3 as well, I keep mine up too and check it way too obsessively! And my watch too and I don't work!
They make telemarker calls at work? wow. And I gotta get caller id for home!

Anonymous,  Monday, August 14, 2006 12:52:00 PM  

I am an emailaholic too! I am copyinhg this on my blog ! Great meme!

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, August 17, 2006 1:45:00 PM  

OMG at #3....just OMG...
And again...please...OMG.

:::shakes head::::

OMG.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP