Sunday, November 22, 2015

Snapshot from Along the Broken Road: 2015 - Week 46

Checking in for the week of November 15 through November 21.

WHAT I READ |
Sugar Cookie Murder (Joanne Fluke) - Short and sweet (the second half of the page count was dedicated entirely to recipes from the Christmas Potluck), this was a quick, easy read. I liked the different spin they gave the whodunnit outcome. I definitely did not see that coming and thought it was someone else entirely. Enjoying Hannah's adventures, as usual, but I can't really figure out why she's so hung up on Mike. Cute or not, he's a total jerk most of the time. Guess I'll have to keep reading to see when she figures this out for herself.
Luther: Biography of a Reformer (Frederick Nohl) - I try to get some non-fiction into my reading diet from time to time.

WHAT WE ATE|
Tortellini soup with garlic bread and a salad. Sausage burgers (with roasted red pepper and a slice of provolone, yum!). Romaine-wrapped tilapia with wild rice. Steaks and some au gratin potatoes.

CANDLE SCENTS|
Cinnamon Frosting (BBW)
Macintosh Spice (YC) - Anything like smells like pie is fine by me.

WHAT THIS WEEK LOOKED LIKE|
I'm kind of obsessed with the way the lights in my papier-mâché pumpkins on top of the entertainment cabinet reflect on the ceiling when all the other lights are off.


When you cook with wine and don't want the remains of the bottle to go to waste.


My kryptonite.


Christmas is making its way into WDW!


Decisions, decisions...


When at WDW, don't forget to look up, too!


Main Street USA windows are so much fun to explore.



Uhhh...do you see what I see??


Royal Christmas decor.


Even the treats get in on the festive fun!



I went with the cookies 'n' cream fudge. ;-)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP