Tuesday, November 3, 2015

By the Numbers: November 3, 2015

Number of apps on my iPad that I've downloaded to check out but haven't gotten around to it yet: 10

Number of apps on my iPad that I actually use: 31

Number of apps on my iPhone: 81

Number of apps on my iPhone that I use regularly: 32

Number of trick-or-treaters we got this year: 46 (new record!)

Number of new songs I purchased for my iPod yesterday, thanks to the iTunes credit I earned via the Ibotta app: 18

Number of rounds I have remaining of Food and Wine Fest: 2

Number of books remaining to meet my Goodreads challenge: 7

Number of times I was interrupted composing this post: 6

3 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, November 08, 2015 8:56:00 PM  

I don't EVEN want to try to count the apps I have on my devices that I don't regularly use. I would have to switch gears and start cleaning stuff up :)

Enjoy the rest of F&W Fest, I know we'll all enjoy the pictures and posts. And good luck on the reading challenge, 7 would be tough for me through Thanksgiving and Christmas... I try to get mine in earlier! :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, November 09, 2015 8:52:00 AM  

Stacy: I needed the motivation to do some culling. ;-) As for my reading, I make my goal based on reading 40 pages per day, which boils down to roughly 15 on my lunch break and 25 in bed before I turn out the light. It's almost always do-able. Some days I read more, some less, but it averages out. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP