Saturday, August 1, 2015

This Week on My TV: August 1, 2015

Disclaimer: Consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. You read at your own risk!




**(The Last Ship, S2E6 Long Day's Journey) Chaplain [to Captain]: Don't let this sub become your white whale. -- I can't help but think this plan to infiltrate the immunes is not a smart one. At least Tex blends in, because Chandler sure doesn't. -- Rachel: At which point, exactly, did I lose you? Bacon: About two hours ago. -- I was disproportionately amused when the Nathan James took out that communication buoy (or whatever it was) that allowed the sub to talk to the immunes on land. Click!....dial tone. Everyone's reaction just struck me as so.flipping.funny. -- How long til Ned recognizes Chandler in the crowd of that rally? -- This episode ended so abruptly that was left staring at the DVR's "save? restart? delete?" screen, thinking that's it?!

**(The Astronaut Wives Club, S1E6 In the Blind) Wow, eight months since JFK died. Time flies on this show. -- So, it looks like the Shepherds worked things out? Ish? That relationship doesn't even look that great in public, much less behind closed doors.-- Pat: Oh, I don't drink during the day. Jo: But half your life is during the day! -- So, I'm confused. Did Gus really cheat on Betty with the obsessed fan or not? -- It's so funny, to me, watching the struggles of Shepherd and Glenn, talking about how they were never getting to launch into space again. -- I think, so far, this was least favorite episode. It just felt dark and uncomfortable the entire time.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP