Saturday, July 18, 2015

This Week on My TV: July 18, 2015

Disclaimer: Consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. You read at your own risk!



**(Murder in the First, S2E6 Oh, Mexico) For the life of me, I cannot figure out how these cases are all connected yet. The gang activity. The bus shooting. The two dead cops. The missing undercover cop. Navarro and his brother. I see a few lines drawn between cases, but I'm convinced they all end up being related, because that's how season one was presented. Maybe I'm just assuming too much. -- I did not fully expect that box to contain Sugar's sister, what with Jalil Thompson's body went missing from the morgue.


**(The Astronaut Wives Club, S1E5 Flashpoint) Of course, Max notices Louise's new hair when Alan doesn't. -- I just want to hug Annie and be her friend every time someone shrinks back from her when she stutters. -- I so feel Betty's and Jo's agony over the Houston heat and humidity. I cannot even imagine the misery of enduring it without central air. -- Max [to Louise about his invitation for her to come to his hotel room]: I had to ask. No one gets what they want if they don't ever ask. -- Oh, Trudy, you know you want to take Gordo back already. -- Amazing how quickly, even now, the announcement of JFK's shooting can immediately have an effect. I was just thinking that I didn't expect Louise to spill her heart out to Alan about wanting him all to herself and being unable to be The Rock any longer, and that I was kind of impressed with how Rene handled that newspaper editor, and how I hope we haven't seen the last of Max yet, and then Kennedy is shot and the whole bunch of superficial nonsense screeches to a halt.

**(Madam Secretary, 2x04 Solace) The British ship in the opening scene and the hospital ship the Nathan James was seeking were apparently two different ships manned by two different groups of people. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure this out. -- So...did they stock up on things like mini boxes of Frosted Flakes when they were in port or did the Nathan James have a ridiculous amount of provisions on board when they were first sent out on their secret mission to find the primordial strain of the virus? -- Hold up just one minute. The British guys trying to take over the hospital the ship are somehow connected to that crazy immune commune? -- Holy intensity on board that hospital ship. I nearly suffered multiple heart attacks. -- Thus far, I have decided that I like the two new soldiers who've joined Captain Chandler's crew. -- Captain Chandler: They don't ambush us. We ambush them. -- Bavis [spotting a bomb]: Uh oh. Tex: I hope that's Hebrew for a-ok. 

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP