Monday, June 1, 2015

Flower and Garden Fest 2015: Best of the Fest

I don't know why I do this to myself every single Fest, but I do. I blame the friends who ask me what was my favorite. So here are the Top Five. And now I'll be curled up over in the corner in fetal position, because too many decisions. Brain is hurty.

5. "Piggylicious" Bacon Cupcake with Maple Frosting and Pretzel Crunch (The Smokehouse).


4. Fior di Latte, Prosciutto e Pane di Casa (Primavera Kitchen).


3. Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapenos (The Smokehouse).


2. Confit de Canard, Pommes de Terre Sarladaise (Fleur de Lys).


1. Florida Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart (Florida Fresh).


FAVORITE DRINK
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slush (Fleur de Lys).


HONORABLE MENTION
Vegetable Spring Roll (Lotus House).

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP