Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh Hey Friday: June 12, 2015

It's Oh Hey Friday! time, hosted by September FARM. The idea is that you talk about five things -- any five things, themed or random -- and away we go!




The "Not My Favorite" Edition! (Volume One)

ONE|
Humidity hair.

TWO|
Any type of shoe that tries to put a strap between my toes. (Yes, this includes flip flops.) (I may be the only resident of Florida who does not wear flip flops.)

THREE|
Spiders. Especially the kind that run quickly. Or jump. Or have eight legs.

FOUR|
Insistent, self-inflicted drama. (Please, stop. Just stop. It's exhausting to listen to. How is it not exhausting to live?) And people who are non-stop opinion-y opinion sorts. (We all have them. I'm super tired of all of yours, all the time, please just shhh. One a day is more than enough.) (And yep, that's my opinion.)

FIVE|
Being so super crazy busy at work that I don't have time to do fun things at all. Like compose anything more than gibbership, Dawn-shorthand drafts that have been languishing away, pining for a little attention. (They'll get back-posted, as soon as they are actual coherent strings of real words. Because I still want them in my archives.)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP