Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: April 9, 2012

Monday: T is improvising some lettuce wraps. I wish I could wing a meal off the top of my head but I need a recipe.

Tuesday: Kielbasa, sauerkraut and pierogies. We have some kraut and sour cream that will need to be used, so two birds, one stone, right here.

Wednesday: T requested my Meatloaf Patties, and when someone compliments a meal you make the way he does this one, you make it whenever they ask. (Mashed potatoes and French-cut green beans on the side.)

Thursday: Barbecue chicken with some corn and some Creamy Cucumbers. I was really just craving the salad, so we constructed the rest of the meal around that.

Friday: We have leftover ham from Easter dinner, which means it gets followed by a round of Scalloped Potatoes and Ham.

Saturday: Leftover Roulette. As in: maybe we'll have some...maybe we won't.

Sunday: Stuffed chicken from the freezer. Maybe some noodles or rice, haven't decided yet.

Notes from last week's menu: Last Wednesday's new recipe needs some...something. The sauce was too sticky. The pasta was too much for the dish. We needed different veggies. I may attempt this one again (with some milk to thin the sauce, a smaller "shaped" pasta, more veggies, fresh this time)...and I may not. The rest of the week went according to plan. We even had plenty of leftovers, enough to cover both of Saturday's meals!

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP