Tuesday, April 24, 2012

20 Questions: April 24, 2012

1. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
A few times. At least three times for weddings (that I can recall). Once for my senior prom. Once for my friend, Gosia's, bachelorette party. And I think I rode in one from the church to the cemetery following my Gram's funeral...?

2. When is the last time you slept at someone else's home?
This past December when I visited Nichole and Daniel.

3. What was the last thing you spilled?
It scares me a little that I can't think of anything, which means I am overdue. Now I'm going to be paranoid every time I drink my evening glass of grape juice, because that stuff stains.

4. Would you rather have a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
I have no use for a nanny. I just don't think I could get used to having a housekeeper (I had one for a little while when I lived in a furnished apartment and I cleaned before she arrived--defeats the purpose, no?). I like to cook and T easily does at least half the cooking anyway. I could do without the hassles of driving though, so it appears the winner is chauffeur.

5. What is your favorite holiday cookie?
Nichole makes these really awesome cookies.


6. Name the best television sit-com.
Currently airing new episodes: The Big Bang Theory. Ever? Friends. Honorable mention: Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond.

7. Do you have a love/hate relationship with anyone?
Carl Crawford (Red Sox - great effort...and then he starts speaking).

8. How good are you at keeping secrets?
The best. I am a vault.

9. What was the mode of transit for your last trip?
Airplane.

10. Five foods I refuse to eat:
Bananas. Spam. Bologna. Lamb. Veal.

11. Do you have a short fuse?
Not at all. In fact, I probably should reach my limit long before I actually do. However, if you push me far enough to reach it? There's a mighty explosion.

12. The only thing better than a cookie is:
A whole box of them! Or See's...

13. What do you usually order when you go out for breakfast?
I always check to see if they have waffles. If not, then either a veggie omelet or the very standard scrambled eggs, toast and either (crispy) bacon or hashbrowns.

14. What color is your car?
White.

15. Someone holds out a box containing a dozen donuts, offering you one. Which one do you choose? What was your second choice?
Unless they are Dunkin, I'm probably not interested. If they are though, Apple and Spice is always my first choice. Second would be either, Chocolate Glazed, Lemon-Filled, Chocolate Frosted or an Old Fashioned. (Oh come on. I picked a favorite. Asking me to pick a second choice, there was no choice I could limit it to one.)

16. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
The pumpkin muffin from Dunkin that they only sell in the autumn.

17. Do you get distracted easily?
I can't even joke about this. I am very easily distracted much of the time. And the more mentally taxed I feel, the more susceptible I am. Unless I'm watching the Red Sox.

18. Have you ever been so mad that you cried?
This is one of things that annoys me most about myself. When I get really ticked off, I cry, which makes me *more* mad, and well, vicious circle, as you can see.

19. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Gmail. Facebook. Google Reader. Blogger. Google Docs. Picasa Web Albums. Twitter (via Tweetdeck). Miso. My bank. TV.com. Goodreads. Mint. ESPN Fantasy Sports. Pinterest. The Knot (that's where my wedding planning checklist is).

20. If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
Either the birth of Christ, the first Easter morning at the tomb, or the creation of the Declaration of Independence.

1 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:44:00 PM  

ok - i had NO idea how similar we are when it comes to breakfast foods...I too, search for the waffle first - I do skip the veggie omelet though- but often end up with scrambled eggs and CRISPY (!!) bacon!!! Too funny!!

Those cookies Nichole made...um, gonna need to get that recipe from her - they look fab!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP