Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: April 23, 2012

Monday: We had a dozen eggs in the refrigerator (because we always have eggs on hand) and T suggested egg salad sandwiches. Sometimes a light, easy dinner is the way to go.

Tuesday: T is going to make some fish sandwiches so we can use up the last of the buns from last week's burgers. I have been craving some fresh summer squash. And since we had half a head of cabbage leftover from last week, I asked T if he would shred it up for me so I could try my hand at homemade cole slaw.

Wednesday: I am going to try the Creamy Pesto Stuffed Shells again. This time hopefully without all the drama. We almost always have a salad and some garlic bread with pasta, so we likely will with this as well. That's just how we roll here.

Thursday: Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. We haven't had them in ages and they are so yummy...and easy.

Friday: T is going to marinate some chicken to grill, and we'll steam some fresh broccoli and have some wild rice on the side.

Saturday: We don't know what we'll feel like. Maybe we'll go have dinner out somewhere.

Sunday: Breaded bay scallops and some Mini Farfalle with Tomatoes and Corn.

Notes from last week's menu: We followed the menu exactly, although I realized I need to add the recipe T uses for the cabbage.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP