Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: April 16, 2012

Monday: There just a little bit of sauerkraut left in the jar, so we're going to have some hot dogs, with some baked beans (I'm partial to Bush's Boston Style) and some Zesty Potato Salad.

Tuesday: I'm going out to dinner with a friend so T will fend for himself.

Wednesday: We're going with the old-school classic: spaghetti and meatballs, with a salad and some garlic bread. As a side note, I've been buying pre-made frozen meatballs, which are tasty and convenient, but I am determined to make and freeze my own when this bag is done. I'm tired of paying for convenience on something that really cannot be that difficult.

Thursday: T is going to grill some burgers and we're going to have some corn on the cob and more Creamy Cucumbers, because they were such a tasty side dish last week.

Friday: T requested Tortellini Florentine Soup. Some warm crusty bread, maybe a little salad. Nice light yummy dinner.

Saturday: T has dinner plans so I'm going to either eat up some leftovers and find something to cook on the fly.

Sunday: Pork steaks, some boiled potatoes (a little butter, a dash of salt--maybe my favorite way to have potatoes!) and some cabbage (T had a craving).

Notes from last week's menu: We ate all the meals on our menu, but we shuffled Friday's meal to Saturday, Sunday's meal to Friday, and then ate leftovers on Sunday.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP