Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Want Wednesday: April 18, 2012

**This artist is so awesome, she is booked all the way through 2012. I think these custom illustrated home portraits are wonderful. I Want one of our new house and one of my Gram and Gramp's house. I bet they would look awesome hanging in the hallway, surrounded by framed photos, new and old, of us and our loved ones.


**I keep trying to envision what the den will look like. A combination of cozy and functional. It's not crystallizing in my mind quite yet, but I know that, over the desk, I Want four or six squares for posting and pinning various things. I think a couple like this would be perfect, since you can use pins or magnets. Still not sure what the others would be. It's a work-in-progress in my head.

**I Want this bracelet from Ann Taylor. It would match with, like, a third of my wardrobe. I could actually justify an accessory that would go with more than one outfit. However, I am using all my spare pennies for a wedding, so no fun splurges for me. (And yes, I do consider "$65-on-sale" to be a splurge.)


**I haven't had a non-weekend day off since New Year. I Want to be sitting right here with a book and my iPod.


**I Want one of those necklaces. But not only are they a bit above what I'm willing to spend, they are also sold out online and only available in stores now. I don't even care which color. They are just so happy!


**Now that we finally have a house, I spend an inordinate amount of time daydreaming about how I'd like to decorate it. In today's musing, I Want to use a set of these Red and Gold Ceramic Pillar Holders, a Glass Luster Vase with an Iron Stand, and a couple Amber Luster Scroll Hurricanes in the living room, thanks to a sale email I received from Pier 1.




**Our new couch and loveseat came with throw pillows but they aren't really my favorite pattern. I Want new ones eventually. I think either of these -- the Aari Embroidered Flowers or the Brown Aviva -- would look really nice with the colors in the room. (They're from Pier 1 as well. Drat that email!)



**I have no idea where I would possibly fit them, but these Coastal Mosaic Hurricanes would go really well with the look I Want for the hall bathroom.


**I have a couple of these Perfect Tanks from J Jill, and they don't lie. They *are* perfect and I love them. They layer so well. I Want some more! Maybe in Apricot, Celery, Leaf, Phlox and Shale.

2 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:41:00 PM  

i love all the decorative pieces! i can't wait to decorate our new place. and i'll be just like you...trying to plan it all out in my head so it'll be perfect :)

Kathleen Moulton Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:47:00 PM  

J. Jill tanks - yes! I have one in celery that I purchased 4-5 years ago. One in pale pink and one in dark red. They just fit so nicely!

Visiting from A-Z blog!

Kathy
http://kathleenmoulton.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP