Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: November 4, 2008



10 Things You Love Talking About

1. the Red Sox!
2. baseball, in general.
3. the Disney parks!
4. Grey's Anatomy (with people who watch).
5. Fringe (again, with people who watch).
6. kids! (babies, toddlers, school-age, even before the baby is actually born! -- doesn't matter, child development fascinates me. obviously i am discussing something child-related in general or talking to other people about *their* children though, since i don't have any, but i *never* mind participating in a conversation with someone about their child! my interest is genuine!)
7. cooking and baking.
8. football (just the NFL though).
9. ways to be organized (yep, i'm one of THOSE people).
10. nothing -- and i don't mean being quiet (though i am *quite* accomplished at that!) but literally just having a good conversation about nothing in particular.

9 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:47:00 PM  

I'm going thru Fringe withdrawal this week!

Lisa Carroll Tuesday, November 04, 2008 8:05:00 PM  

Haha... DH says I don't need to talk about anything, I just need to talk! ;)

Colleen Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:27:00 PM  

Number 6 and 9--- I totally agree! and you voted early...ofcourse you did and that's why you put what you did for number 9!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:44:00 AM  

Janet: For two weeks now, with last week being a repeat! When do we get a new episode again? Tuesday? Or a week from Tuesday?

Lisa: I am the same way--once I get to know you. ;-)

Colleen: I am so glad I am not the only one who is fascinated with child development! People never believe me when I say my interest is genuine!

kreed Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:14:00 PM  

I aspire to be one of those organized people but just don't quite ever get there...

I am so with you on being glad there are no more political ads - hooray!

Ted D Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:11:00 PM  

Dawn, how in the world are we gonna make it until Spring? I'm jonesing for baseball and it just ended last week.

Big D Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:27:00 AM  

Whoa, we have a lot in common! LOL I love to bake, love to do nothing, LOVE to hear all about children, and LOOOOOVE Disney!

Anonymous,  Thursday, November 06, 2008 6:32:00 PM  

Dawn, Janet took the words right out of my mouth. I am going through *such* Fringe withdrawals. That and no Heroes this week and I have virtually no television. :-(

~**Dawn**~ Friday, November 07, 2008 10:31:00 AM  

kreed: The one thing to remember is you can't try to apply every organizing tip that sounds good at once. You choose one or two and then do them for a month or so, until they become habit (and also to weed out the ideas that turn out not to work so well for you). Then add some more. Too many at once is overwhelming to adapt to and also it's too difficult to remember them all at once. ;-)

Ted: I do not no. =( I am hoping I at least get that MLB Network added to my cable lineup. Bright House doesn't seem to do *any* of the sports networks when they are offered.

LOL! I am going to guess "Big D" was really April. Not that Big D can't enjoy baking or children or Disney, but if it were Big D, I am thinking he would have also included the Sox. =D

Daniel: I think there is a new episode on the 11th!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP