Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ten on Tuesday: November 25, 2008



Ten Things You Want for the Holiday

well, gee, i have a whole wishlist of stuff i'd like, right up here at the top playing in that Kaboodle slideshow. if i had to pick ten items to showcase though...? in no particular order:

1. "Deep Drive" by Mike Lowell with Rob Bradford
2. Pampered Chef Food Chopper
3. Vanilla Bean Noel lotion
4. Sex & the City: The Movie
5. any of the Boston Legal season DVDs
6. color-coded cutting boards
7. cupcake carrier
8. Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Get Real Meals
9. iTunes gift card
10. a Jon Lester Road BP Jersey

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:42:00 PM  

I've been contemplating making a list, but then thought it would only depress me since it's quite likely I won't get a single thing on the list. Sort of like pouring salt into an open wound.

I hope you get everything you want!!

*krystyn* Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:47:00 PM  

Oh yeah and those cutting boards are SO neat...I have the PC chopper - it's great!

What kind of ipod do u have?

gail@more than a song Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:53:00 PM  

I have those cutting boards on my amazon list! I think I'm gonna have to get me some vanilla bean lotion, still trying to decide on the peppermint one from bath and body.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP