Tuesday, November 25, 2008

stating the obvious

i have been a bad, bad blogger. i don't even have an excuse. i just haven't done it. not even for lack of ideas. i have ideas all the time and i think "oh! great idea for a post." and then? i just don't. i get distracted by things like uploading more music to iTunes or cleaning my ceiling fans (seriously, *how* do things that never ever stop moving collect so.much.dust?!) or flipping through a magazine.

so it's not that i don't have anything to post. or that i don't *want * to post. it's just that i haven't. but i will. i promise.

5 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Tuesday, November 25, 2008 2:49:00 PM  

I know *exactly* what you mean. I think we all do this from time-to-time.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, November 25, 2008 8:02:00 PM  

Will you come clean my ceiling fan blades please? I'm with you, how on earth do they collect such a thick layer of dust? Ugh.

gail@more than a song Thursday, November 27, 2008 11:54:00 PM  

I have ideas, but then the next day it just never translates into writing from what was in my head.

Mom Monday, December 01, 2008 7:29:00 PM  

Join the club I have been horrible this past week time to get back on the bandwagon!

Anonymous,  Monday, December 15, 2008 3:58:00 PM  

I try to post on my blog at least once a week, but I often fail at this goal for all of the reasons you mention ... including cleaning the ceiling fans!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP