Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Take5 Tuesday: July 29, 2008

hosted here

1. 5 of your favorite things.
holding new babies. Red Sox wins. fresh veggies. vacation days. vibrant sunsets.

2. 5 things you wanted to be when you grew up.
mommy. wife. teacher. wedding planner. interior designer.

3. 5 of the best compliments that you have ever received.
asked to be god mother to Heather's daughter. being called "best friend". had someone tell me they loved some of my photos. having someone say i made their day better. having someone i care about be proud of me.

4. 5 songs that you would pick as your theme songs.
"I'm Moving On" by Rascal Flatts. "Stand" by Rascal Flatts. "Old Blue Chair" by Kenny Chesney. "Collide" by Howie Day. "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas.

5. 5 people that inspire you.
my friend Alison. my Gram and Gramp (yes, even now). Jon Lester. my friend Michelle.

11 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:36:00 AM  

Ah....love your answers in number 1! Sunsets, new babies and Red Sox wins (especially these days!!).

p.s.Thanks for the feedback!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:42:00 AM  

A teacher AND a wedding planner? How eclectic!

Debi Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:54:00 AM  

Oh yes, holding babies would definitely top my list, too!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:13:00 AM  

It's scary how much we have in common...I would love to be a wedding planner!!! If it weren't for bridezillas I probably would venture into it, but they'd ruin the experience for me.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, July 30, 2008 9:24:00 AM  

mamichelle: Problem is, I am starting to forget what a Sox win feels like. =/

blue state: Teacher--I love kids & I always thought 2nd or 3rd grade would be a lot of fun to teach but then I had friends that were teachers & all the politics turned me off. Wedding planner--I love details & lists & organizing & helping people but I do not think I could handle an obnoxious bride with grace. So, those dreams died when I was old enough to see the entire picture.

Debi: I swear there is nothing in this world like a new baby in your arms.

LFM: All except the Sox winning part, huh? Hee hee. You know what they say about great minds though. =) And that is exactly the reason I decided not to venture into the world of wedding planner.

Nichole M Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:50:00 AM  

Wedding planner? Woah. Scary 20-somethings with way too much money to spend. ::shudder::

I love all your photos! :-D

Janet Wednesday, July 30, 2008 11:02:00 AM  

Even more sad to me than not ever becoming a mom was not becoming an aunt or at least a godmother :-(

Anonymous,  Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:43:00 PM  

Hi, Thanks for doing Take5! I wanted to be a teacher when I was in high school, but yeah, all that teaching to the test stuff didn't seem very cool. I'm pretty good at event planning, so I think I would make a good wedding planner. Cheers!!

Noelle

Ted D Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:37:00 PM  

5 things I wanted to be:

Ballplayer, policeman, fireman, pro wrestler, and Tarzan.

Julie Wednesday, July 30, 2008 10:11:00 PM  

Dawn, More similarities for us. #2 are probably my top 5 "when I grow ups"....And I LOVE Kenny :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP