Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introduction to Dawn

i saw this over on Flea's blog. at first i was going to post my results in the comment section but not only was it turning into a ridiculously long comment, some of these results were too accurate not to share. and who better to share with than you, my six devoted readers. ;-)


You Are French Food

Snobby yet ubiquitous.
People act like they understand you more than they actually do.
What Kind of Food Are You?


two favorite colors. one of them made me laugh. *hard*. i'll let you guess which one. ;-)

What Your Favorite Color Red Says About You:

Ambitious --- Energetic --- Passionate
Spontaneous --- Attractive --- Inspiring
Seductive --- Powerful --- Addicting

What Your Favorite Color Blue Says About You:

Emotional --- Affected --- Sensitive
Peaceful --- Tranquil --- Connected
Spiritual --- Experimental --- Deep
What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.
What Time Of Day Are You?

8 with their own thoughts:

Flea Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:16:00 PM  

I LOVE your food! TOO hilarious! Seriously - French food? That's great! Afraid I don't know you well enough yet to know which color made you laugh, but based on the food, I'm going to guess blue?

Nichole M Friday, July 25, 2008 12:01:00 AM  

I'm Japanese food:
Strange yet delicious.
Contrary to popular belief, you're not always eaten raw.

Orange:
Joyful --- Enthusiastic --- Optimistic
Outgoing --- Accepting --- Confident
Loud --- Unruly --- Impulsive
and Brown:
Solid - Stable - Dependable
Masculine - Comforting - Responsible
Unwavering - Mature - Realistic
Masculine? uh... ok.

Time of day: Noon
You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.

::snort:: I especially got a kick out of that last line.

Rocks Friday, July 25, 2008 2:47:00 AM  

And it said I'm an Italian Food :) am enjoying this blogthings too!

*krystyn* Friday, July 25, 2008 9:45:00 AM  

I think the SUNRISE part was RIGHT ON!!! Happy Friday!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 25, 2008 3:40:00 PM  

Flea: I got a *good* laugh out of the food one! While I wholeheartedly agree that people probably don't understand me as much as they act like they do, NO WAY am I snobby! LOL! And the one that made me laugh was red. ;-) I give you credit for making a guess not hardly knowing a thing about me!

Nichole: Your colors seem to contradict one another. You are *definitely* not masculine though! That "noon" description suits you perfectly! =)

Rocks: Glad you enjoyed it!

Krystyn: Awww... see it makes me feel good that you thought that described me. I wanted to think it did, but... you never know how you appear to others, ya know? =) I thought that & the blue one were the most accurate.

Ted D Friday, July 25, 2008 9:26:00 PM  

Dawn, if someone had me take that quiz about YOU, I'd have given the same answers you did. ;)

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, July 26, 2008 11:54:00 AM  

Awwww, thanks Ted. =) (except for the snobby part, right? LOL)

Heather Saturday, July 26, 2008 4:05:00 PM  

i played along...feel free to take a look next time you are over there.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP