Monday, July 21, 2008

Little Bits of Happy: July 21, 2008


new issue of one of my favorite magazines in the mail. i love when a cover invites you right in. i don't know if it's all that red -- the perfect shade, exactly my favorite color -- or something about the photo, but i don't even have to read the titles on the cover to be drawn in.

15 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Monday, July 21, 2008 11:06:00 PM  

The pasta salad looks yummy, but the words on the right clutter up the simple design.

Janet Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:56:00 AM  

it's the bowl...tipped just perfectly! I wanna do that!

Michelle Quinno Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:53:00 PM  

Their covers and photos are terrific. I used to subscribe. It's such a pretty magazine!! I just had to cut back. :-( I want a bite of that salad.

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:19:00 PM  

I'm addicted to magazines and love getting new ones!

Ted D Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:10:00 PM  

The red is what did it for me, Dawn.

jenny Wednesday, July 23, 2008 12:33:00 PM  

I love that red too. The salad looks delish!

Scott Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:31:00 PM  

You must love Christmas, that's what I thought of when I saw all that red!

Colleen Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:53:00 PM  

Just got this in the mail too! Saaaaweet!

Ingrid Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:47:00 PM  

Looove this magazine! I haven't subscribed (I already get too many in the mail, Scott thinks I'm insane) but I love to read it whenever I visit my friend.

I'm kind of a cheapskate ;)

Jeanne Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:10:00 PM  

Oohh haven't seen that issue yet, will have to check it out. It is an awesome magazine and that's a very eye catching cover. Oh Dawn we were getting the display with the new Halloween goodies on it this afternoon and some of the accessories and fragrances....

melissa Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:10:00 AM  

That pasta salad in inviting me right in - it looks delish!

Melissa

Mom Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:33:00 PM  

I need to pick up a copy, that cover screams me!!!!

Nichole M Friday, July 25, 2008 12:02:00 AM  

How can they say it's healthy when it's clearly made out of white pasta??? I have *serious* doubts and still think that Martha Stewart is the devil.

>:-[

;-)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 25, 2008 3:53:00 PM  

Redbeard: I know. They have to put something on the cover though I guess.

Janet: I have no doubt you will pull it off marvelously!

Mamichelle: Of my magazine subscriptions, this one & Everyday with Rachael Ray would be the last two I stopped. I love them.

Holly Wood: You & me both!

Ted: It's the perfect shade of red, isn't it? Red Sox red. ;-)

Jenny: That is my favorite shade of red. And that pasta salad? I cannot wait to give that a try.

Scott: Believe it or not, my favorite Christmas colors are blue & silver! LOL! Although I am partial to that perfect shade of red too.

Colleen: The day I get this one in the mail is a happy mail day for me!

Ingrid: What is this "too many magazines" of which you speak? ;-) I do not understand. If I didn't tear so much out of them as I flip through, I would offer to send them along to you when I finish!

Jeanne: I haven't curled up with it yet. Maybe this weekend! Between games of course. ;-) Oooohhhh... Halloween goodies! Anything I should keep my eye out for??

Melissa: It would be a perfect dinner on one of our sultry Summer Florida evenings, wouldn't it?

Steph: A good magazine draws you right in with its cover, doesn't it? =)

Nichole: I am going to pretend this is made with one of the new fortified "white" pastas. I just don't think pasta salad can handle being made with actual whole grain pasta...

A Day in My Life Monday, July 28, 2008 12:16:00 AM  

Martha's magazine "Real Simple" is what got me to like Martha's shows and products. I never used to be able to stand her.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP