Wednesday, July 2, 2008

if i make it through the next four days of Sox-Yanks in NY without being straight-jacketed, it will be no small miracle.

some days i have a real love-hate relationship with this game.

and that's all i have to say about that.

5 with their own thoughts:

J-Dawg's Realm Thursday, July 03, 2008 12:40:00 AM  

OUCH - 6 runs in the 7th -- what happened to your bullpen?

Ingrid Thursday, July 03, 2008 3:46:00 AM  

Yeah, the dynamics between Scott and I should be quite interesting for the next few days.

But I love watching these series!

Ted D Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:59:00 AM  

Days like the last 3 make me realize that while I may be 39 years old, I'm actually the equivilant of 11.

Maybe.

It's 9 a.m. and I'm already angry. You can't beat Red Sox/ Yankees to get your blood pressure up, especially following a Rays sweep.

I want carnage and havoc, please.

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 03, 2008 11:01:00 AM  

Gonna be a long summer if we drift too far back. The Rays aren't going anywhere, and the Yanks are now too close.

So the captain essentially costs us two outs in the ninth on two different pitches. Does he need to sit down a bit? I mean, really, I know his value to the pitchers, but he is KILLING us.

Poor Youk. I hope his blood pressure's OK. I thought it was gone, or at least off the wall to tie the game.

This failure-on-the-road thing is now a major problem. The breaks aren't even going our way. If the umps had allowed the run on Ellsbury's grounder to make it 3-1, does anyone doubt that Pedroia would have done something to clear the bases, and off we go? But no. And the game stayed close enough for another collapse. It all puts me in a foul mood.

That is all.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, July 07, 2008 12:36:00 PM  

J-Dawg: Because I try to keep this blog rated PG-13 (or lower), I will refrain from telling you what I think of Boston's bullpen.

Ingrid: I am thinking it went the best possible way it could, for your family. ;-)

Ted: And we fizzled out like a wet sparkler. =P

Joe: I don't even have words anymore for this blowing of leads & *almost* coming back. And I don't even want to discuss what is happening in that bullpen. I am thisclose to taking some drumsticks & beating on some heads out there.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP