Friday, October 27, 2006

Stuff Portrait Fridays: October 27, 2006



thought i would give SPF a go again after a longer than intended break...

this week's assignment:

SPF: Hold them, Squeeze them, love them!!

Since it’s National Breast Cancer awareness month and I have done nothing but fondle my own, I figure I should do something to honor the girls. YET, in a differen’t way…of course.

1. Your Pot Holders (Oven Mits)
2. Your Pumpkins (or Melons)
3. Something Pink

See, I told you it would be easy!

and here we go...

1. Your Pot Holders (Oven Mits)
what can i really say to elaborate? they're pot holders. they do the job.


2. Your Pumpkins (or Melons)
the only pumpkins i have are on my screensaver. took this one at Disneyland last weekend.


3. Something Pink
Sleeping Beauty Castle. so different from Cinderella Castle...

10 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 9:10:00 AM  

Very nice pics--very creative with your post too!! :-)

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 9:41:00 AM  

I'm still not used to seeing the castle without all those crowns and flourish... seems plain now. But I still love it. I'm so glad you played. :-)

Teena in Toronto Friday, October 27, 2006 10:24:00 AM  

Nice to see you back :)

I played too ...

hemlock Friday, October 27, 2006 12:00:00 PM  

That pumpkin shot is great! It reminds me of the Chinese Lantern festival I went to.

And yeah, what can we really say about pot holders?

Great SPF. I played too!

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 12:28:00 PM  

What neat pumpkins! I've never seen any like that.

Great SPF! I played too :)

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 3:15:00 PM  

Happy SPF!

I played. :)

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 3:38:00 PM  

Cool ones Dawn! I still haven't gone back to this one yet but this one looked fun.

smizzo Friday, October 27, 2006 7:05:00 PM  

I love your pics. This is my fav SPF so far, for this week. :) Nice job!

Anonymous,  Friday, October 27, 2006 7:25:00 PM  

The pumpkin lanters are so cool!

Happy SPF and I played too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP