Friday, October 6, 2006

Friday Fill-in: October 6, 2006

brought to you by Divine Reality

again with a little bit of catching up...

October 6th

My favorite thing about autumn is... the beginning of football season, now that i don't have crisp weather & fall foliage.

I'm currently reading... nothing. i just finished "Where Are the Children?" by Mary Higgins Clark. i am always taking suggestions for good reads though!

The last time I bought a purse... was about four months ago. i don't have a variety to choose from. i keep one at a time so it needs to be versatile. the last one was black. the new one is brown leather.

I hear... the light on the fishtank buzzing; my own typing; trucks & forklifts; and a business-related conversation between Rich & Phil.

Last night... i watched Grey's Anatomy...

This weekend... i will be at Disney World quite a bit with Heather & Baby Girl!

September 29th

When I'm sick I need... to sleep sitting propped up so it doesn't turn into pneumonia.

I like... tomato & fresh basil ...on my pizza.

I just bought... the softest blanket ever!

If I had more time I would... probably go crazy. more time is not on my list of needs at the moment.

If I were in charge of the world... someone would have to create a teleporter as the very first order of business.

This weekend I'm gonna... sample a wine or two, and see if it tastes or smells like something other than wine. ;-)

September 22nd

6 things in front of me right now... computer. telephone. cell phone. sunglasses. candy dish. bottle of water.

5 things I'm good at... listening. organizing. being cheerful. playing things by ear. being understanding.

4 things I can't live without... loving those most important to me. email. Verizon IN texting. my camera.

3 things I'm wearing right now... my new sneakers. levis. a burgundy v-neck t-shirt.

2 things I ate yesterday... kielbasa. yogurt.

1 thing I'm doing this weekend... watching fireworks.

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Friday, October 06, 2006 11:09:00 PM  

I hope the kielbasa and yogurt were not together...ew!

Anonymous,  Monday, October 09, 2006 10:31:00 PM  

Thank goodness for txting... during driving or not! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP