Thursday, October 12, 2006

i think someone brainwashed me & now i can't get photos onto my blog in a timely manner...

...but... considering i just took *many* (translation: an obscene number!) of photos from Heather and Baby Girl's visit to FL this past weekend... and i have *another* California trip approaching the weekend after this one (talk about an awesome birthday gift huh??)... i thought it might be wise to get links up to the albums containing some of my favorite photos from the *last* trip out to the West Coast... ya know, before i drown in photos over here...

Disneyland


Paradise Pier

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:25:00 PM  

Great pics, as always. :-) I'm just still amazed at how few photos we took! And, hey, I'm not brainwashing you for *that*, silly! Let's just say that when you come out in 8 days, I hope you have a LOT more luggage! :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP