Friday, October 6, 2006

Friday Fiver: October 6, 2006

brought to you by Friday Fiver

Mush

1) Name one of your bad habits: not getting the oil changed in my car as soon as i should.

2) What do you expect from friends? to support me & want me to be happy, even if they don't agree with my decisions.

3) What is the last thing you wrote down? a website & some information from my boss's wife that i need to pass along to our Accounting Manager.

4) What is the last favor you did for someone else? delivered some paperwork & envelope from someone in another building to someone who works in the main office.

5) What is your favorite TV show? ooohhhhhh... tough call. i love Boston Legal, but Nichole has me totally hooked on Grey's Anatomy now. favorite show of all time though would still have to be Friends.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, October 09, 2006 10:32:00 PM  

I'm trying with the football. I really am. It's just not working!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP